Re: Advice for Ethernet/Modem Combo Card

you can find working used Realports (56k modem/ethernet) on the web for
around $50.  They work great and no dongles.

Sean

On Friday 07 June 2002 14:58, Jeremy Turner hammered on some keys:

--
Now what would they do if I just sailed away?
Who the hell really compelled me to leave today?