Re: FRITZ pcmcia ISDN

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:21:38 +0100
From: "Tony Crawford"
Subject: Re: Anyone got AVM ISDN card `fcpcmcia' running on Woody?--solved
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org

http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2002/debian-laptop-200203/msg00236.html

Hi Chris & list

I followed the instructions till I got to the point where the modul should get compiled.. I type

make fcpcmcia.o

Then the disaster begins... first there was a parse error in the pre. instructions ident. the kernel - fixed this After that there were missing header files in df.h - tried to fix this, but if I point to the pcmcia-cs dir it gets too much recursions #) - If I point to the needed headers in the kernel (2.4.18) src-tree I get about .. err... 300 error messages. So there must be something wrong...

P.S. I changed the include lines as mentioned in the instruction..

Regards, Christoph