Re: .raw file extensions

> >I am use to iso images, how do I unzip a .raw image to disc?
>
>> You don't. It's already a perfectly good ISO-image.

Well, a little more than that...

Just =RENAME= the extension to .iso

filename.raw -> filename.iso

Then use a cdburning program to create CD from an image adn point it
at the filename.iso

Thats what I do at work where I have Win98se connected via a cable
connection and Adaptec cd creator. Works great. Maybe under Linux you
can leave it as .raw, but I know from my own trying, that renaming it
to .iso works.

Now you'd think whoever created the .raw file would take 5 seconds
more and just rename the damn thing and be down with it. I swear, I
think some computer folk deliberatly make thing complicated to
separate themselves from the masses!

Whew.