Re: pcmcia satellite pro

Craig Laurie wrote (on 13 Mar 2002 at 16:30):

> Hi I was wondering if any one has a solution to a problem I have
> with my pcmcia on my toshiba satellite pro 440CDX. It has two
> pcmcia slots which are detected as are the cards, but for some
> reason the cards are not recognised. This is not a problem on my
> friends compaq ( don't know the model).

What flavor scuse me flavour Debian? I have a 4080 XCDT and with
potato as I recall I had to roll my own pcmcia from sources. Now
I'm running woody, and the pcmcia came right up on installation--
at least the 3com Ethernet card did; the ISDN card needed me get
a driver from the mfgr and compile it.

Tony

--
-- Tony Crawford