Getting CardBus NIC support from Woody floppies

am trying to install Woody through the net. My ethernet card is a LG GoldStream (www.lgnetwork.com/css/product/information/product_html/lpnc-ii-10-100.html), which is actually an RealTek 8139 based.

Alas, the installation floppies doesn't have the appropriate modules (http://www.scyld.com/network/rtl8139.html).

I got some kind soul I found on #debian to compile the manf. half-closed modules (http://www.lgnetwork.com/css/software/Store/LPNC 10-100_32bit.zip) for me, but it fail to modprobe because of unresolved dep. (I'm not sure if it's the LG files to blame, or his enviroment.)

As I have no other Linux box around, I wonder if someone compiled the mentioned modules for the woody floppies enviroment, or if not, is someone willing to?

Shay Elkin.