Re: IRDA

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Richard Ibbotson wrote:

> Well, after a recompile I now find that I have /proc/net/irda.
> And... in the irda directory there is .. discovery .. irias .. irlap
> .. irlmp .. irttp ..  but .. when I try to do modprobe irda I still
> get the message that irda.o isn't there. I did remember to do 'make
> modules' and 'make modules_install'  So,  it should be there.

The fact that you have the proc irda entries indicates that you have
irda support - the fact that you can't modprobe irda just indicates that
you have irda support compiled monolithically, and not as a module.

--
By doing just a little every day, you can gradually let the task
completely overwhelm you.