RE: PS/2 - /dev/psaux not working (Woody)

> > Are there any known issues with the PS/2 mouse and Woody ?
>
> No, I'm not aware of any problems:
>
> Are you running gpm? [only one device can hold psaux open

I tryed with and without gpm, the strange thing is that the
mouse is also not working with gpm !

crw-rw----

> Is X definitely configured to use /dev/psaux?

Here I also tryed /dev/psaux and /dev/gpmdata

> Have you definitely got support for it compiled in/loaded as a module?

It is the default kernel. As far as know it is compiled in, the
module file is not on the system. I looked for psaux.o

Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/janvg/
Internet e-mail address JanVG@Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE