Re: pcmcia-network-card (can't reach network)

Hi Derek,
well that (./network start eth0) was actually the way I could cause my device toshowup on ifconfig. Well I can ping and everything... then the network-card blinks a lot but I get no access to the lan nor internet.
Any suggestions?
best regards,
michael