Re: X - fading white...

lspci shows a Trident Cyber 9525 (rev 49).

it seemed to me that the lack of APM appearing in the debian X-server-log
means either less verbose logging or different compilation than SuSE.
But before I start recompiling X, I better ask the gurus...

hope this helps.
cheers, tobias.

(right, it's a cheap, unkown one: TWINHEAD)n