Re: PCMCIA etherexpress pro 100

I am very new in Linux..... I have an PCMCIA ethernexpress pro/100 installed (16 bits). I am only interested in using the modem connection. The card is recognized and works on my VAIO computer. However, downloading is very slow, the modem also "stalled" when I surf. I have the 2.2.17 kernel and I am not sure that the xirc2ps_cs module is installed, recognized and well configured. I bought this card recently and my machine was not originally configured for a modem connection
Thank you for your help

Alain Blanchetot