Re: Thinkpad external devices

> Do you know if I can use an external keyboard in the PS/2 port and a
> serial mouse under 2.2.15 kernel? Just plugging it in doesn't work.
> However, the mouse does.

most thinkpads i've used will allow you to put a mouse in the ps/2 port,
however if you want to use a keyboard and/or mouse you have to get the
special splitter that ibm sells.  it splits the one ps/2 port into two of
them (one for mouse, one for keyboard).

also i've had problems with my docking station everyonce in a while where
it won't recognise the keyboard/mouse plugged into the docking bay until i
reboot with it setup that way.

hth,

adam.