Re: Please define SIOCADDRT

/ Matthew Quigley <mattq@kc.rr.com> was heard to say:
| What does SIOCADDRT mean, I get SIOCADDRT : Invalid argument  at boot up?

The debian install on my box setup the network address
incorrectly.  (I don't know why.) In /etc/init.d/network, I got
NETWORK=<mygateway> instead of NETWORK=<x.y.z.255> so the
following "route add -net ${NETWORK}" produced an SIOCADDRT
error. You might be having the same problem.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Things work out best for those who make