Re: Xconfig for Thinkpad 390E

>you want a recent version of xfree (the potato version is fine) or if you
>have to use an older one you want the XFCom_SVGA server.
>for the XF86Config file check my thinkpad page at:
>    http://www.spack.org/geek/thinkpad-390.html
>there's a link to the config file i use there.
I went to your page, but aparently you have another "model of thinkpad (it
was my fault I didn't mention mine: 390E 2626B0X), and yours is a 14,1"
TFT. Mine is 12,2".
I'm not sure about what would happen if I use your sync rates...
BTW, I tried to get that info from IBM' site, but is there an option to
send them a simple mail asking for that data???? I couldn't find anyone.