Re: Re: [LCFC] po-debconf://nss-pam-ldapd

Hi,

From what I understand of the mails to this list (sorry I don't speak
Spanish) it seems that the debconf translation of nss-pam-ldapd for
Spanish is almost ready.

I was planning to upload a new version of nss-pam-ldapd this afternoon
but I can delay that a bit if you think that helps with getting an
updated Spanish translation in the next release.

Btw, I noticed that the translation for the string that begins with
"Please enter the Uniform Resource Identifier of the LDAP server." seems
cut off.

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --