Re: krb5 1.6.dfsg.3-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package krb5

I send you the translated file.

2008/5/21 Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>:
Hi,

krb5.  In reviewing the package, I discovered that some keywords
passed literally to the KDC as command-line options were incorrectly
marked as translatable.  The main goal of this call for new
translations is to fix that issue.  In addition, there are some
changes to the prompt for KDC database purging.

I would be grateful if you could take the time and update the
translation.  Please pay special attention to the krb4 support
prompt in light of the new comments in the template to ensure that
literal strings are not translated.

against krb5.

Wed Jun 11 11:53:23 PDT 2008.

Thanks in advance!