Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package exim4 4.67-6

On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 08:57:47AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> After a complete review/rewrite, the templates stabilized again and it is a
> good moment to update your translation.

More surprisingly, I only see a fuzzy translation and it's actually difficult
to find what changed. After massaging the texts to use wdiff I get this:

$ wdiff test1 test2
Please enter a semicolon-separated list of recipient domains for which this
machine should consider itself the final destination. These domains are
commonly called 'local domains'. The local hostname [-({fqdn})-]
{+(${fqdn})+} and 'localhost' are always added to the list given here.

? So {fqdn} has changed to ${fqdn}. That's hardly a rewrite, looks more like
a typo.

Regards

Javier