Re: Fwd: Re: update of Debian consultants web page

El Martes, 19 de Julio de 2005 11:59, Thomas Huriaux escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Can somebody please translate in English the additional information of
> xsto.info, a Debian consultant? I will add this text in Spanish in your
> repository once I have the translation. Thanks.
>
> -----------
> Additional information:
> Cooperativa especializada en software libre, accesibilidad, redes y
> gestión del contenido.
> * Consultoría
> * Instalación
> * Seguridad
> * Servicios de Internet: de Correo Electrónico, DNS, Web, HTTP, FTP,
> Servidor de archivos, Servidor de Impresión.
> * Instalación de Linux Terminal Server Project
> * Migraciones a escritorios GNU/Linux
> * Desarrollo
> * Soporte
> * Formación
> -----------

Additional information:
Company specialized in free software, accesibility, networking and content
management.
* Consulting
* Installation
* Security
* Internet Services: E-mail, DNS, Web, HTTP, FTP, file servers, print servers.
* Linux Terminal Server Project deployments
* Migrations to GNU/Linux desktops
* Development
* Support
* Teaching