[D-I Manual] Build log for es (21 Feb 2005)

A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.

There were no errors during the build process. (Well, actually there was a
small error in install-tftp.xml, but I fixed that :-)
The new version of the manual has been uploaded successfully.

A log of the build is available at:
- http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/d-i/log/es.log

===
The index page on alioth now includes the number of files for which
your translation needs to be updated (this includes untranslated files):
- http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

PDF output is not yet supported for Japanese, but this is being worked on.
===
If you would prefer this message to be sent somewhere else,
please send a mail to aragorn@tiscali.nl.
===

Updated files ('svn up')
U  es/install-methods/install-tftp.xml
U  es/install-methods/usb-setup/i386.xml
Updated to revision 25875.