Re: Call for translations

Em Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:41:48 +0200,
"Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña" <jfs@computer.org> escreveu:

> You should have checked (maybe Guilherme should have noted it first) that
> the john package does have, indeed, an spanish translation which is 100%
> up-to-date. Actually, there is no need to do a full translation for some
> languages, just a revision and unfuzzying of the po entries. Please check
> out

Sorry, but it looks that you're not up-to-date too. I have rewritten the
templates, *ALL* of them. Some of them had minor changes, others were
rewritten from scratch (the majority). It doesn't look like your
translation has caught up with the recent events. Would you please take
a look at Rudy's translation?

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)
<gpastore@colband.com.br>