Re: Helping in the translation of the Debian-Installer.

Quoting Alfredo Perez (alfredoj69@yahoo.com):
> Thank you for your nice email.
>
> I was very disapponted with the way things are handle
> in the list. I even withdrew myself for it. Maybe,
> there should be somebody with who's main puropose is
> to help new comers with the process of translation. I
> know there is not anybody with time for this kind of
> job. It is just an idea. I am going to give another
> try to the list and also read everything there is in
> order to help with translation. I am going to also if
> it is ok with you, write some kind of procedure step
> by step for new comers who want to help and dont know
> much. Again, thank you (merci) for your email.

This is a good idea. If you are ready to simultaneously go through all
the progression step while doign your first translation work and write
some newbie guide to translation work, lot of people could benefit it.