Re: Helping in the translation of the Debian-Installer.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 09:03:07AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> It looks like spanish is missing lots of updates. I fear that either
> Javi or Teo are lacking time for doing them.

I was out on a work trip for some time, so I have not been able to meet
the beta4 timeline. It's just me working on the d-i translation currently
(AFAIK, no one else has made any other update)

> Can someone in the spanish team take care of this? You maybe need
> some new commiter access if neither Javi nor Teo have enough time.....

I've asked for volunteers a few times in the spanish mailing list, so far
nobody has volunteered. I'll try to have the update done throughout the
week, however.

> If answering on this general topic of spanish translations for d-i,
> please keep both the l10n list and me CC'ed....

Done.

Regards

Javier