Re: Call for Translations

On Mon 27 May 2002 07:19, Adam Heath wrote:
> dpkg 1.10 is getting very close to release.  Wichert and I are planning on
> uploading it very soon after woody is released as stable.
>
> I am still doing some fixes, both to the code(which will shift lines
> around), and possible other documentation fixes(as are filed in the bts).
> I suggest all translators start working at updating their files.
>
> Also, Wichert and I have discussed dropping fuzzy translations.  Either by
> removing fuzzy translations from the file, or possibly failing the build.
> So, please keep this in mind.
>
> For those that have write access to cvs, you can check in yourself.  For
> those that don't, send the updated files to either me, or to Wichert.

	I'll send you an updated .po in a couple of days (max.). I, personally,
don't have access to the dpkg repository, but a cvs diff will work.

> Also, I would like to get updated email addresses for each translator/team.
> It would help if translators subscribed to this list
> (debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org), so that they can be kept up to date of
> events that happen for dpkg.

	If I finally translate the .po, I'll subscribe.

	OTOH, the authoritative contact list for Spanish translations is
debian-l10n-spanish. It's right.

> po/es.po:"Last-Translator: Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>\n"
> po/es.po:"Language-Team: Spanish <debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org>\n"

	To the other members of the translation team: there aren't Spanish manpages
yet for dpkg. A nice work for anybody. ;-)

	Regards,

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)