Salut,O posibilă traducere cu un termen de predare/verificare mai lung (10 iulie). Dacă vrea careva, vă rog răspundeți cu un ITT (subiectul ar fi '[ITT] po-debconf://mantis').
Spor. -- Regards, EddyP ============================================= "Imagination is more important than knowledge" A.Einstein
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Announce of an upcoming upload for the mantis package
- From: Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:05:08 +0200
- Message-id: <20080702160508.GA22706@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>Dear maintainer of mantis and Debian translators, Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the mantis Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS. The package maintainer and I agreed for a translation update round. At the end of this period, I will send him|her a full patch so that an l10n upload can happen. The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail. The package is currently translated to: ca cs da de es fr it ja pt pt_BR sv vi Among these, the following translations are incomplete: ca da pt_BR If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get ANOTHER mail with the translation to update. Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report against the mantis package so I can incorporate them in the build. The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Friday, July 11, 2008. If you are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS. The POT file is attached to this mail. Schedule: Thursday, June 26, 2008 : send the first intent to NMU notice to the package maintainer. Wednesday, July 02, 2008 : send this notice Friday, July 11, 2008 : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates Saturday, July 12, 2008 : Send a summary to the maintainer. Maintainer uploads when possible. Thanks for your efforts and time. -- --# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE. # Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER # This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package. # FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR. # #, fuzzy msgid "" msgstr "" "Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n" "Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: email@example.com\n" "POT-Creation-Date: 2007-07-04 07:19-0400\n" "PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n" "Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n" "Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n" "MIME-Version: 1.0\n" "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=CHARSET\n" "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:1001 msgid "Mantis administrator e-mail address:" msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:1001 msgid "" "Please enter the e-mail address of the administrator who will troubleshoot " "user reported errors." msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:2001 msgid "Mantis webmaster e-mail address:" msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:2001 msgid "" "Please enter the webmaster's e-mail address. It will be displayed at the " "bottom of all Mantis pages." msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:3001 msgid "Sender address for bug report e-mails:" msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:3001 msgid "" "Please enter the address used as the origin address for Mantis bug report e-" "mails." msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:4001 msgid "E-mail address for bounce-handling:" msgstr "" #. Type: string #. Description #: ../templates:4001 msgid "" "Please enter the address where bounced e-mails will be directed. Typically, " "this should be set to be the same as the administrator's e-mail address." msgstr "" #. Type: boolean #. Description #: ../templates:5001 msgid "Configure Apache2 as web server for Mantis?" msgstr "" #. Type: boolean #. Description #: ../templates:5001 msgid "" "If you accept this option Apache2 will automatically be configured to " "support Mantis via /etc/apache2/conf.d/ symlinks. If you reject it, you " "will have to configure your web server manually." msgstr "" #. Type: note #. Description #: ../templates:6001 msgid "Administrator's password must be changed" msgstr "" #. Type: note #. Description #: ../templates:6001 msgid "" "By default, the mantis package creates an administrator account. The " "password for this account is 'root'." msgstr "" #. Type: note #. Description #: ../templates:6001 msgid "" "It is highly recommended to change this password immediately after " "installation is complete." msgstr ""
Description: Digital signature
--- End Message ---