qimhangul_0.2.0-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) qimhangul-qt4_0.2.0-1_i386.deb optional utils
Hangul input method module for Qt
Qimhangul is a Korean Hangul input method module for Qt GUI library.
This supports three types of Korean keyboards widely used in South
This package is built for Qt version 4.
Changes: qimhangul (0.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- This version is only for QT4 (Closes: #604376)
* Requires libhangul-dev (>= 0.0.5) to build.
* Standard-Version: 3.9.2
* Fix debian/watch for the new KLDP.net site
* Team maintained by Debian Korean L10N
* Use source format 3.0 (quilt)
* Drop CDBS and use debhelper 7
Override entries for your package:
qimhangul_0.2.0-1.dsc - source utils
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 604376
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.