[TAF] wml://News/weekly/2010/16

Le 19/11/2010 12:45, David Prévot a écrit :
> Salut,
>
> L'écriture de la seizième DPN de se figer. J'ai un peu commencé, il
> reste à traduire :
> - 5, Brèves du chef de projet ;
> - 6, Brèves des responsables de Debian Multimedia ;
> - 8, Reprise du portage m68k ;
> - 9, Autre nouvelles ;
> - 13, Nouveaux paquets dignes d'intérêt.
>
> Le dernier (13) est gros, certains paquets méritent sans doute d'être
> virés de la liste, n'hésitez pas à n'en prendre en charge qu'une partie

Plutôt que de répondre par un [ITT] formel, merci de bien vouloir
simplement déclarer votre intention de traduire un ou plusieurs de ces
courts chapitres.

Comme d'habitude quand on est dans les temps comme aujourd'hui, la
publication en ligne est prévue lundi en même temps que la VO et l'envoi
par courrier électronique mercredi. Afin de permettre une relecture
suffisante, ce serait bien de la boucler aujourd'hui samedi, et ce
serait bien d'en faire un travail d'équipe.

Amicalement

David

#use wml::debian::acronyms

<!--
$Id: index.wml 1180 2010-11-20 00:07:27Z jbr-guest $
$Rev: 1180 $
  -->

<define-tag MID whitespace=delete>http://lists.debian.org/$0</define-tag>

<!--
 Copyright (c) 2010 Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
 Copyright (c) 2010 Jeremiah C. Foster
 Add other people here
 All rights reserved.

 modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
 met:

     * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
       notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
     * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
       documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

 THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS
 IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
 TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
 PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT
 OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
 SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
 LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
 DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
 THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
 (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
 OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
-->

<a name="0"></a>
Debian community. Topics covered in this issue include:</p>
<ul>
</ul>

<a name="1"></a>
<h2>State of Debian 6.0 <q>Squeeze</q></h2>

he calls for upgrade and installation tests (see also the separate <a
href="http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20101116b";>announcement for
that</a>).  He also notes that even (experienced) users who have no systems available for
installation or upgrade tests can help by triaging <a
href="http://bugs.debian.org/installation-reports";>installation reports</a>
and <a href="http://bugs.debian.org/upgrade-reports";>upgrade reports</a>, or
propose text for the <a
href="http://bugs.debian.org/release-notes";>release notes</a>.</p>

<a name="2"></a>
<h2>Highlights from the Debian linux-2.6 Meeting</h2>

meeting at the Paris mini-Debconf in October was sent to the Debian
kernel mailing list. Among the things they discussed was the move to
Git as a source code management tool, allowing the kernel group to not
have to <q>update infrastructure in separate branches as we have to do
now.</q><br/> The report also mentions the reduction of Linux kernel
patches for Wheezy: <q>Several patches got pushed or landed since
2.6.32, thus state is in general good.</q> Much more (e.g. about different
patches for virtualisation, the need for automated tests, and Linux Security
Modules) can be read in the
email</a>.</p>

<a name="3"></a>
<h2>New default artwork for Debian <q>Squeeze</q></h2>

href="http://lists.debian.org/1289334281.2898.2.camel@hidalgo";>results of
the Debian Squeeze Artwork contest</a>: the winner is the theme <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun";>Space Fun</a> by
Valessio Brito.  Congratulations!<br />
The new theme has been added to the <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/desktop-base";>desktop-base</a> package,

<a name="4"></a>
<h2>Debian Women IRC Training Sessions</h2>

people, and specifically women, to contribute to Debian while introducing
them to different aspects of the Debian Project: <a
href="http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20101116a";>IRC Training Sessions</a>.
The first session took place last Thursday, and was visited by many
interested people.  Longtime Debian contributor Lars Wirzenius gave an
introduction to Debian packaging and was available for all kinds of
questions. The training session is also available as a <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/IntroDebianPackaging";>tutorial on the Debian
wiki</a>.<br />
More training sessions with topics like <q>Bug Tracking System usage</q>,
many other interesting topics) are <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/TrainingSessions";>already planned
in the Debian wiki</a>.</p>

<a name="5"></a>
<h2>Bits from the DPL</h2>

from the DPL</a> report.  He mentions events he has attended (see for
example his separate short report about the <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/20101110105635.GA9155@upsilon.cc";>Ubuntu
Developer Summit</a>) and the <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/20101031153712.GB26445@upsilon.cc";>Debian
Sprint program</a>, making it easier for Debian Contributors to meet for
developer gatherings.  Last but not least he also asks for <a
href="http://upsilon.cc/~zack/blog/posts/2010/10/midterm_feedback_sought/";>midterm
feedback</a> about his work as DPL.</p>

<a name="6"></a>
<h2>Bits from the Debian Multimedia Maintainers</h2>

href="http://lists.debian.org/1289700356.5418.7.camel@alessio-laptop";>bits
from the Debian Multimedia Maintainers</a>.  While also giving a small
introduction to this team, he concentrates on multimedia related features
for consumers as well as producers in the upcoming Debian 6.0 <q>Squeeze</q>.
Some of the highlights for consumers are an <q>uncrippled</q>
version of <a href="http://packages.debian.org/ffmpeg";>ffmpeg</a> and
the introduction of a <a
href="http://pacakges.debian.org/mencoder";>mencoder</a> package.  He also
gave an overview of multimedia production related platforms,
technologies and end user applications.</p>

<a name="7"></a>
<h2>Interview with Debian Developer Joey Hess</h2>

href="http://raphaelhertzog.com/2010/11/11/people-behind-debian-joey-hess-of-debhelper-fame/";>interview
with longterm Debian Developer Joey Hess</a>, who's already well known to
Debian Developers for his work on <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/debconf";>debconf</a>, the configuration system for
Debian packages, <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/debhelper";>debhelper</a>, a collection of
helper scripts to ease package creation, or the <a
href="http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer";>debian-installer</a>
(d-i for short). When he was asked about his biggest achievement, he answered:
<q>But while it might sound corny, I am more proud of the accumulation of
all the smaller things done in the context of Debian.</q>.  Joey Hess, who
by the way also once laid the base for this newsletter, also gives some
insights about his plans for Debian <q>Wheezy</q>, what person he most admires,
and whether he regrets having written most of his applications in Perl.</p>

<a name="8"></a>
<h2>Revival of the m68k port?</h2>

Motorola 680x0 processors</a> from Debian 2.0
<q>Hamm</q>, support for that architecture was dropped with Debian 3.1
<q>Etch</q> for various reasons.  One of the main factors was limited
support of the C library and other parts of the toolchain.  However,
Thorsten Glaser recently started to work on these <a
href="https://www.mirbsd.org/permalinks/wlog-10_e20101016-tg.htm#e20101016-tg_wlog-10";>issues</a>.
He has already made some progress and reports having been able to compile 84
core source packages for a first <a
href="https://www.mirbsd.org/permalinks/wlog-10_e20101106-tg.htm#e20101106-tg_wlog-10";><q>sort

<a name="9"></a>
<h2>Other news</h2>

href="http://kaeso.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/online-sprints-or-how-to-revive-a-l10n-team/";>reported
on the Italian l10n community</a>.  While he confesses that the Italian
language team has failed at attracting new members, he also reported about

href="http://blog.ikibiki.org/2010/11/10/XServer_1.9/";>state of X in
experimental</a> and also elaborated on dependency handling of X related
packages.  Julien Viard de Galbert, who recently joined the
X Strike Force, blogged about his <a
href="http://silicone.homelinux.org/2010/11/03/working-on-x-isnt-that-hard/";>experiences joining the

href="http://people.skolelinux.org/pere/blog/Debian_in_3D.html";>noticed</a>
someone creating a <a
href="http://blog.thingiverse.com/2010/11/09/participatory-branding/";>three
dimensional Debian swirl</a> with a 3d printer.</p>

by the German Pro-Linux Webzine</a>, Debian was named as the most important
Linux distribution by 47% of the participants.</p>

<a name="10"></a>
<h2>New Debian Contributors</h2>

7 applicants have been
	as Debian Developers,
5 applicants have been
	as Debian Maintainers, and
28 people <a href="http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi";>started
        to maintain packages</a> since the previous issue of the Debian
	Project News. Please welcome
Luis Uribe, Juli&aacute;n Moreno Pati&ntilde;o, Julien Viard de Galbert, Jeremie
Corbier, Muammar El Khatib, Julien Valroff, Heiko Stuebner,
Niels Thykier, David Bremner, John Sullivan, Bernhard Reiter, Lisandro Dami&aacute;n Nicanor P&eacute;rez Meyer, LIU Qi
Makoto Yamashita, Hubert Pham, Mathias Behrle, Andrew Ross, Sascha Girrulat,
Barry Warsaw, Michael Tokarev, Pekko Mets&auml;, Est&ecirc;v&atilde;o Samuel Proc&oacute;pio,
Roman Haefeli, Massimo Manghi, Ishan Bansal, William Grzybowski, Daniele Tricoli, David Steele,
Mackenzie Morgan, Fernando Tarl&aacute; Cardoso Lemos,  Xiangfu Liu, Sten Spans, David Banks,
St&eacute;phan Gorget, Arnout Engelen, Samuel Ribeiro da Costa Vale, Rosea Grammostola,
Daniel Echeverry, Davi Leal, and Williams Orellana
	into our project!</p>

<a name="11"></a>
<h2>Release-critical bugs statistics for the upcoming release</h2>

        interface of the Ultimate Debian Database</a>, the upcoming release,
	Debian 6.0 <q>Squeeze</q>, is currently affected by
200 release-critical bugs. Ignoring bugs which are easily solved
	or on the way to being solved, roughly speaking, about
123 release-critical bugs remain to be solved for the
	release to happen.</p>

href="http://blog.schmehl.info/Debian/rc-stats/#2010-46";>more detailed
	statistics</a> as well as some <a
	href="http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/RC-Stats";>hints on how to
	interpret</a> these numbers.</p>

<a name="12"></a>
<h2>Important Debian Security Advisories</h2>

	advisories for these packages (among others):
	Please read it carefully and take the proper measures.</p>

        Please read them carefully and take the proper measures.</p>

        Please read it carefully and take the proper measures.</p>

advisories of the last weeks. If you need to be kept up to date about
security advisories released by the Debian Security Team, please
subscribe to the <a href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/";>security mailing
list</a> (and the separate <a href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-announce/";>backports

<a name="13"></a>
<h2>New and noteworthy packages</h2>

recently (<a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/newpkg";>among
others</a>):</p>

<ul>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/browser-plugin-packagekit";>browser-plugin-packagekit &mdash; Plugin to install missing plugins using PackageKit</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/clustershell";>clustershell &mdash; Distributed shell that provides an efficient python interface</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/cmip5-cmor-tables";>cmip5-cmor-tables &mdash; CMIP5 tables for the Climate Model Output Rewriter library</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/drumstick-tools";>drumstick-tools &mdash; Qt4/C++ wrapper for ALSA Sequencer - utilities</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/goban-original-games";>goban-original-games &mdash; Original games set for the Goban screensaver</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/gstreamer0.10-packagekit";>gstreamer0.10-packagekit &mdash; GStreamer plugin to install codecs using PackageKit</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/mercurial-nested";>mercurial-nested &mdash; Mercurial extension to work with nested repositories</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/pidgin-twitter";>pidgin-twitter &mdash; Pidgin plugin for Twitter</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/playitslowly";>playitslowly &mdash; Plays back audio files at a different speed or pitch</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/roarplaylistd";>roarplaylistd &mdash; RoarAudio PlayList Daemon (RPLD)</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/sea-defender";>sea-defender &mdash; Sea defender</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/stardict-czech";>stardict-czech &mdash; Stardict package for Czech dictionary of foreign words</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/tinyeartrainer";>tinyeartrainer &mdash; A tool to learn recognizing musical intervals</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/xburst-tools";>xburst-tools &mdash; tools for Ingenic XBurst CPU USB boot and NAND flash access</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/xul-ext-cacheviewer";>xul-ext-cacheviewer &mdash; this extenion is GUI Front-end of "about --cache"</a></li>
<li><a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/xul-ext-syncplaces";>xul-ext-syncplaces &mdash; synchronice Bookmarks and Passwords via WebDAV</a></li>
</ul>

<a name="14"></a>
<h2>Want to continue reading DPN?</h2>

to watch the Debian community and report about what is going on. Please see the
page</a> to find out how to help. We're looking forward to receiving your mail
at <a href="mailto:debian-publicity@lists.debian.org";>debian-publicity@lists.debian.org</a>.</p>

#use wml::debian::projectnews::footer editor="Jeremiah C. Foster, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl"
<!-- Translators may also add a translator="foo, bar, baz" to the previous line -->
#use wml::debian::projectnews::header PUBDATE="2010-11-23" SUMMARY=""
#use wml::debian::acronyms
#use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.1" maintainer="David Prévot"

<!--
$Id$
$Rev$
  -->

<!--
 Copyright (c) 2010 Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
 Copyright (c) 2010 Jeremiah Foster
[...]

l'année 2010 des « Nouvelles du Projet Debian », la lettre d'information de la
communauté Debian.</p>

<ul>
</ul>

<a name="1"></a>
<h2>�tat de Debian 6.0 <q>Squeeze</q></h2>

Neil McGovern, responsable de l'équipe de publication a donné des
nouvelles fraîches de la publication à venir Debian 6.0 <q>Squeeze</q>.

Comme <q>Squeeze est presque achevée</q>, il lance un appel à
mise à niveau et essais d'installation (consultez également l'<a
href="http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20101116b";>appel spécifique</a>).

Il signale que même les utilisateurs (expérimentés) qui n'ont pas de système
disponible pour l'installation ou les essais de mise à niveau peuvent aider
en en triant les bogues des pseudo-paquets <a
href="http://bugs.debian.org/installation-reports";>installation reports</a>
and <a href="http://bugs.debian.org/upgrade-reports";>upgrade reports</a> ou
en proposant des formulations pour les <a
href="http://bugs.debian.org/release-notes";>notes de publication</a>.

<a name="2"></a>
<h2>Grands titres de la rencontre Debian linux-2.6</h2>

Un compte-rendu de Maximillian Attems sur la rencontre de l'équipe en
charge du noyau Debian lors de la mini conférence Debian parisienne
d'octobre a été envoyé sur la liste de diffusion debian-kernel.

Parmi les sujets abordés, la migration vers Git en tant qu'outil de gestion
du code source permettrait de ne pas avoir à mettre à jour l'infrastructure
dans des branches séparées comme c'est le cas pour l'instant.
Le compte-rendu signale également la réduction des correctifs sur le
noyau Linux pour Wheezy : <q>De nombreux correctifs ont été intégrés ou
enlevés depuis la version 2.6.32, dont l'état est bon en général.</q>

Vous trouverez bien plus de renseignements (par exemple à
propos des divers correctifs pour la virtualisation, du besoin
de tests automatisés et de Linux Security Modules) dans le <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/20101111135212.GU19612@vostochny.stro.at";>message
d'origine</a>.

<a name="3"></a>
<h2>Nouveau thème par défaut pour Debian <q>Squeeze</q></h2>

Yves-Alexis Perez a annoncé les <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/1289334281.2898.2.camel@hidalgo";>résultats
gagnant est le thème <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun";>Space Fun</a>
de Valessio Brito. Félicitations !
Le nouveau thème a été ajouté au paquet <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/desktop-base";>desktop-base</a> déjà
disponible dans la branche Debian de développement, <q>Sid</q>.

<a name="4"></a>
<h2>Séances de formation Debian Women sur IRC</h2>

Le projet Debian Women a commencé une initiative pour inciter
plus de monde, en particulier des femmes, à participer à Debian
en leur présentant différentes facettes du projet : les <a
href="http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20101116a";>séances de
formation sur IRC</a>.

La première séance a déjà eu lieu jeudi dernier, et a
été suivie par de nombreuses personnes intéressées.

Lars Wirzenius, développeur Debian de longue date, a présenter une
introduction à l'empaquetage Debian et a répondu à toutes sortes de questions.

La séance de formation est disponible sous forme de <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/IntroDebianPackaging";>tutoriel
sur le wiki Debian</a>.
D'autres séances sur des sujets tels que l'utilisation du système de suivi
des bogues (BTS), l'utilisation de Git ou les modules Python et l'empaquetage
d'applications (et bien plus encore) sont déjà programmés dans le <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/TrainingSessions";>wiki Debian</a>.

<a name="5"></a>
<h2>Brèves du chef de projet</h2>

<a name="6"></a>
<h2>Brèves des responsables de Debian Multimedia</h2>

<a name="7"></a>
<h2>Entretien avec Joey Hess, développeur Debian</h2>

Raphaël Hertzog a publié un <a
href="http://raphaelhertzog.com/2010/11/11/people-behind-debian-joey-hess-of-debhelper-fame/";>entretien
avec Joey Hess, développeur Debian de longue date</a>, bien connu des autres
développeurs Debian pour son travail sur <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/debconf";>debconf</a>, le système de
configuration des paquets Debian, <a
href="http://packages.debian.org/debhelper";>debhelper</a>, une collection de
scripts d'assistance pour faciliter la création de paquet ou sur l'<a
href="http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer";>installateur Debian</a>.

� la question de savoir quelle est sa plus grande réussite, il a répondu :
<q>même si ça peut paraitre banal, ma plus grande fierté est la somme de
toutes les plus petites choses faites dans le cadre de Debian.</q>

Joey Hess, qui a d'ailleurs une fois posé les base de ces nouvelles, répond à
des questions à propos de ses projets pour Debian <q>Wheezy</q>, qui il admire
le plus, et s'il regrette avoir écrit la plupart de ses application en Perl.

<a name="8"></a>
<h2>Reprise du portage m68k ?</h2>

<a name="9"></a>
<h2>Autres nouvelles</h2>

<a name="10"></a>
<h2>Nouveaux développeurs et mainteneurs</h2>

ont été acceptés comme développeurs Debian,
ont été acceptés comme mainteneurs Debian et <a
href="http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi";>vingt-huit personnes</a>
ont commencé à maintenir des paquets depuis la dernière édition des
« Nouvelles du Projet Debian ». Bienvenue à
Luis Uribe, Julián Moreno Patiño, Julien Viard de Galbert, Jeremie
Corbier, Muammar El Khatib, Julien Valroff, Heiko Stuebner,
Niels Thykier, David Bremner, John Sullivan, Bernhard Reiter, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer, LIU Qi
Makoto Yamashita, Hubert Pham, Mathias Behrle, Andrew Ross, Sascha Girrulat,
Barry Warsaw, Michael Tokarev, Pekko Metsä, Estêvão Samuel Procópio,
Roman Haefeli, Massimo Manghi, Ishan Bansal, William Grzybowski, Daniele Tricoli, David Steele,
Mackenzie Morgan, Fernando Tarlà Cardoso Lemos,  Xiangfu Liu, Sten Spans, David Banks,
Stéphan Gorget, Arnout Engelen, Samuel Ribeiro da Costa Vale, Rosea Grammostola,
Daniel Echeverry, Davi Leal
et
Williams Orellana
dans le projet !</p>

<a name="11"></a>
<h2>Statistiques des bogues critiques pour la prochaine version</h2>

	de recherche de bogues dans la base de données ultime Debian
	Debian 6.0 <q>Squeeze</q> est actuellement touchée par
200 bogues critiques pour la publication. En ignorant les bogues qui peuvent être
	facilement résolus ou qui sont en train de l'être, il reste environ
123 bogues critiques pour la publication à corriger avant que la prochaine
	version ne puisse paraître.</p>

href="http://blog.schmehl.info/Debian/rc-stats/#2010-XX";>statistiques plus
	détaillées</a> ainsi que des <a
	href="http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/RC-Stats";>explications sur
	l'interprétation</a> de ces chiffres sont disponibles.</p>

<a name="12"></a>
<h2>Annonces de sécurité Debian importantes</h2>

concernant les paquets suivants (entre autres) :
Veuillez la lire attentivement et prendre les mesures appropriées.</p>

L'équipe en charge des rétroportages a publié des annonces
concernant ces paquets :
Veuillez les lire attentivement et prendre les mesures appropriées.

L'équipe en charge de volatile a publié une annonce concernant le paquet
Veuillez la lire attentivement et prendre les mesures appropriées.

Veuillez noter que ce sont uniquement les annonces les plus importantes
des dernières semaines. Si vous désirez être au courant des dernières
annonces de l'équipe de sécurité de Debian, inscrivez-vous à la <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/";>liste de
diffusion correspondante</a> (ainsi qu'à la <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-announce/";>liste de
diffusion spécifique aux rétroportage</a> est celle d'<a
href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile-announce";>annonces liées
au projet volatile</a>).

<a name="13"></a>
<h2>Nouveaux paquets dignes d'intérêt</h2>

Debian (<a href="http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/newpkg";>parmi
d'autres</a>) :</p>

<ul>
</ul>

Veuillez remarquer que suite au <a
href="http://www.debian.org/News/2010/20100806";>gel de la
les nouveaux paquets ne sont presque plus acceptés.

<a name="14"></a>
<h2>Vous voulez continuer à lire les Nouvelles du Projet Debian ?</h2>

Vous pouvez nous aider à créer cette lettre d'information. Nous avons toujours
besoin de volontaires qui observent la communauté Debian et nous rendent compte
de ce qu'il s'y passe. Veuillez consulter la <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/fr/ProjectNews/HowToContribute";>page de
contribution</a> pour trouver des explications sur la façon de participer.
Vous pouvez aussi aider en participant à la traduction.
Nous attendons vos courriers électroniques à l'adresse : <a
href="mailto:debian-publicity@lists.debian.org";>debian-publicity@lists.debian.org</a>
ou <a
href="mailto:debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org";>debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org</a>.</p>

#use wml::debian::projectnews::footer editor="Jeremiah Foster, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl" translator="Simon Paillard, Thomas Péteul, David Prévot, l\'équipe francophone de traduction"