Re: zabbix 1:1.6.4-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package zabbix

Quoting Michael Ablassmeier (abi@debian.org):

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../zabbix-frontend-php.templates:4001
> #, fuzzy
> #| msgid ""
> #| "Please enter the host name or IP address of the Zabbix server you want to "
> #| "connect to."
> msgid ""
> "Please enter the host name or the address of the Zabbix server you  want to "
> "connect to. This is needed for some advanced Frontend  functionality."

Why not "or IP address" as it is done in another template.

Also, please note you have an extra space after "you" and
"Frontend". These are probably trailing spaces on original lines.

I'd also suggest not capitalizing "frontend"

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../zabbix-frontend-php.templates:5001
> msgid ""
> "Please enter the port your Zabbix server is using. This is needed for some "
> "advanced Frontend functionality."

Same capitalization "problem" here.

I'd suggest correcting these and then send another call for
translations.