Re: tmpreaper: Please add french translation of the debconf templates

On Tue 15 Jul 2003, Michel Grentzinger wrote:

> Please find the attached fr.po file, which is the french translation of
> the debconf templates. This file has been reviewed by the contributors
> of the debian-l10n-french mailing-list.

Hi,
I've updated the template a bit. Note that some changes are fixes to
typos; it's probable that in those cases the translation is OK already.
Please check the French translation and send me the updated version, so
I can include it in the next upload.

Merci beaucoup,
Paul Slootman
Template: tmpreaper/confignowexists
Type: note
 Any local preferences for the daily tmpreaper run should now be configured
 through /etc/tmpreaper.conf (explanation is in that file).
 .
 Previously, you had to modify /etc/cron.daily/tmpreaper which could be a
 pain because that got updated regularly, and you'd have to reimplement
 your modifications each time (or miss out on the new changes). Now you can
 adjust the file age, extra --protect patterns, and which directories to reap
 in /etc/tmpreaper.conf.
 .
 For this to work, however, you have to install the new
 /etc/cron.daily/tmpreaper file now.

Template: tmpreaper/TMPREAPER_TIME
Type: note
 Before, you could set the maximum age for files before they were removed
 in /etc/tmpreaper.conf; however, there is another place where something
 similar is set, namely the TMPTIME value in /etc/default/rcS which is used
 during booting to clean out /tmp.
 .
 To avoid having to enter this value in two places, the new
 /etc/tmpreaper.conf script now obtains the TMPTIME value from
 /etc/default/rcS, and uses that (if it is greater than zero, that is).
 .
 You apparently have changed the default value in /etc/tmpreaper.conf; you
 may want to check /etc/default/rcS to see if the value there is
 acceptable, if you want the upgrade procedure to replace your
 /etc/tmpreaper.conf with the new version.

Template: tmpreaper/readsecurity
Type: note
 Before running tmpreaper for the first time, please read the file
 /usr/share/doc/tmpreaper/README.security.gz, e.g. with zless. Therein is
 contained a discussion of possible ways that usage of tmpreaper may be
 insecure.
 .
 If after that you still want tmpreaper to run, please edit
 /etc/tmpreaper.conf and remove the line:
 .
  echo "Please read /usr/share/doc/tmpreaper/README.security.gz first.";
  exit 0

Template: tmpreaper/readsecurity_upgrading
Type: note
 Before running tmpreaper after this upgrade, please read the file
 /usr/share/doc/tmpreaper/README.security.gz e.g. with zless. Therein is
 contained a discussion of possible ways that usage of tmpreaper may be
 insecure.
 .
 If during the upgrade the /etc/tmpreaper.conf file is replaced, and you