Re: Page d'état automatique (was: (forw) Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise))

Quoting Nicolas Bertolissio (nico.bertol@free.fr):
> Le mercredi 14 janvier 2004, Martin Quinson écrit :
> > Do we really need an alioth project for this? I mean, you could also go in
> > the main cvs, under a directory not linked from the rest of the site, and
> > then add a pointer when it works.
>
> Maybe not just for this, but we could try to develop helpers pour
> translators / reviewers / package maintainers...

Well, sure, but being very ambitious shouldn't slow down this too
much.

Falling down in overdesigned frameworks is always a tentation. Maybe
start simply just to see if the "overdesigned" framework is really
needed is maybe more realistic...

But, of course, as you vonunteered for this, Nico, you're on your own.