Re: Page d'état automatique (was: (forw) Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise))

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 05:26:38PM +0100, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> Le Wednesday 14 January 2004, Christian Perrier écrit :
> > I knew Nico was among the good candidates for making Tim's scripts
> > usable by other i18n teams...:-)
> >
> > And what Pierre proposed is indeed what I had in mind-->transformt
> > this into a nice framework for i18n teams.

> > > It's a set of three scripts actually. One to parse the posts to the
> > > mailing list, one (run from a cronjob) to check if any bugs are closed
> > > in the BTS. These are both in perl. The third one creates the html
> > > page, it's in php. All data is stored in a mysql db.
> > >
> > > I'll have to make'm a bit more readable, I'll see if I can do that
> > > tonight. Anyhow, we could try to setup it up for you guys together if
> > > you'd like ...
> >

> > This looks like some of Martin Quinson's ideas. aMaking this available
> > for all language teams would indeed be great. I'm very confident
> > Nicolas Bertolissio can do it.
>
> This is my real goal indeed...
> I may open a project on Alioth for this, if someone has a nice name
> (long and unix)...
>
> and commit into Debian cvs the good result that will arise from own
> cooperation :)

Do we really need an alioth project for this? I mean, you could also go in
the main cvs, under a directory not linked from the rest of the site, and
then add a pointer when it works.

I seem to remember that we did so when working on w.d.o/intl/l10n at the
begining...

Thanks, Mt.

--
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
          -- Albert Einstein