Re: Page d'état automatique (was: (forw) Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise))

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 05:26:38PM +0100, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
[...]
> > This looks like some of Martin Quinson's ideas. aMaking this available
> > for all language teams would indeed be great. I'm very confident
> > Nicolas Bertolissio can do it.
>
> This is my real goal indeed...
> I may open a project on Alioth for this, if someone has a nice name
> (long and unix)...
>
> and commit into Debian cvs the good result that will arise from own
> cooperation :)

Thanks Christian for this forward, I missed Tim's post on debian-i18n.
This sounds very good. having such a framework for all languages would
be great.  A first step may be to process French files as well, we
could adopt the same tags as yours.  When it is known to work for
several languages, this may be moved to a more official page and
proposed to other language teams.

Denis