Re: [DDTS] Strange problem on DDTP server for DDTS reviews

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 08:30:10AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Hello Michael and Nico (and french translators list),
>
> It seems that the DDTP server has a strange behaviour these days for
> translation reviews.
>
> Let me explain :
>
> On Nov. 13, I ask for 9 descriptions to be reviewed and I receive
> reviews for the following packages :
>
> bison
> ncurses-term
> nfs-kernel-server
> pike7.2-gdbm
> alsa-utils-0.5
> file
> libncurses5
> php4-mcal
> pike-perl
>
> I review the translations, send back my reviews, get the ack from the
> server...
>
> Then on Nov. 14, I ask for 9 new descs to be reviewed.....
>
> And then, I get the following :
>
> bison
> ncurses-term
> nfs-kernel-server
> file
> libncurses5
> pike-perl
> jargon-text
> alsa-utils-0.5
> multex-base
>
> Thus, 7 of which I already previously received.....
>
> Of course, you may imagine the confusion both for me and for the
> original translators, who will get my review twice in a few days.....

ok.

Have you use the same email address in both requests?

Have you the Message-ID's from the mails (your mail or the mail from the
server)?

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play