Re: ddts report from Sun Sep 2 23:55:01 EDT 2001

> question: is it a solution, if the server send a translation at once
>           to -i10n-french (one per mail) ?

In fact, we have a nightmare on -l10n-french to handle the mails sent by the
ddts. So, a bit more or a bit less...

If you put the name of the package in the title, put the translator in CC,
put two lines or so as body of the mail, and put the description as
attachement, I would say that it would be easier for us.

Please make it as quick as possible, before the list get flooded with
unusable mails, and before we all put a procmail rule to redirect ddts mails
to /dev/null...

Thanks for your work, Mt.