Re: ddts report from Thu Aug 30 23:55:01 EDT 2001

Good afternoon,

First of all, I do apologize for my previous message, but, well, I was
really upset.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:31:46PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:04:12PM +0200, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> > Good morning,
> >
> > Just a couple of questions about this nice mail:
> > today's descriptions:                  36597B
> > today's without multiple descriptions: 14029B (38%)
> > only new/updated descriptions:          9286B (25%)
[...]
> I will add this. With the next run, you will get addresses. See mails
> with martin.
My mail was sent before I received this one.

> > Wouldn't it be possible to have as many attachments as descriptions to
> >   ease correction maintenance?
>
> oh. Ok. if you will request this...
>
> I will make some thoughts about that and make this, but not today.
Well, this would be great, so that I just have to make a few 'diff' with
the ones I received through debian-l10n-french, and I can easily send my
corrections to the right translator.

Best Regards

Nicolas Bertolissio