Translating the pot-messages of rpncalc

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 05:32:06PM +0000, Enrique Zanardi wrote:
>On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 05:25:53PM +0100, David Frey wrote:
>> Is there a translation team around, or should I wait for the
>> translations to pour in?
>
>There's sort of a "Debian spanish translation team". We use the list
>debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org for discussion/coordination.
>
>Just post here an URL where can we fetch the source from, and we'll send
>you the translation.
Ok, it is in the rpncalc_1.30-5.tar.gz (96KB) file from unstable.
You'd have to start from the de.po file, since I've just discovered
that the rpncalc.pot file is unfinished :(.

I can also mail the file in question if this is wished, since it is
only 3.5kB (gzipped).

>Time for a more formal Debian Translation Project "a la" FSF's?
Yes, I'd say so, there is probably more Debian-only software around;
dpkg comes to mind.

Thanks in advance,
  David