Re: [RFR] templates://glide/{libglide2.templates,libglide3.templates}

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> So, Guillem, based on that rationale, I'd prefer keeping the double quotes.

.../...

> The point here is that Guillem is somewhat right about asterisks being
> more used (see -devel) but we "slowly" enforced minuses so reverting
> this might be kinda inconsistent.
>
> I'm balanced here: no solution is really good... I may have a very
> small peference for using asterisks as of now on the basis of current
> practice...and too bad for the already reviewed descriptions and
> templates..:-|

Guillem, what would be your final advice on the remaining point
(mostly this itemizations tyle)?

I'm about to send the final bug report with the proposed changes but I
wouldn't appear to be enforcing something on you and thus would prefer
waiting for a final GO about files I sent in the mail I'm answering to
right now.