manpage help

Hi everybody,

I'm not an english native speaker and have a problem with correctly
describing the usage of a command line argument (so that others are able
to parse my attempt to write english). :)

--debtags implemented-in::perl,role::plugin,implemented-in::python

leads to a list of packages with each package being of role plugin and
implemented in either perl or python, which means that different tag
keys are and'd and same ones are or'd.

You see, it's a lot, maybe ridiculous, but totally not english. ;-)
Any help appreciated!

Hauke

PS: I'm not subscribed.