Re: [LCFC2] templates://nut/{nut.templates}

2009/3/19 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> Looks good.  Unless I've missed something, that means the current
> candidate version is as attached.

Yes. With one exception:

>  NUT is a client/server monitoring system that allows computers to share

I proposed:

 Network UPS Tools (NUT) is a client/server monitoring system that allows computers to share

with the rationale that it re-introduces the proper capitalisation
mentioned by Arnaud in one of his mails.....and which we break by
using leading lowercase letters in the synopsis.

So, Justin files are the "Last Chance for Comments" version 2 file,
plus the above modification. See attached control file.

agreed, with the MGE comment on Justin's mail...

I'll start preparing nut 2.4.1-3 including the reworked templates/control files, along with NEWS.Debian.
I also have a few more changes, perhaps for -4, so that I can call for new translations in the meantime.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops