Re: [ITR] templates://nut/{nut.templates}

Quoting Arnaud Quette (aquette.dev@gmail.com):
> Hi Christian and the i10n team,
>
> first, thanks for your mail, and your work in general.
> and sorry for not having replied to your earlier mail (and not taking enough
> care of the i10n side!).
> It's not at all a lack of interest, simply a lack of time like most of us...

No problem at all.

Since I sent the first mail, I indeed noticed that debconf templates
are now useless as I explained in another bug report.

So, I'd like to know if you agree with my proposal to drop them in
#518056....which would of course turn a review of them to be
completely useless..:-)

(still, as I have started the review process, I'd continue it, but
only for debian/control)