[RFR] Please review ample NEWS.Debian file

Hello,

I added a NEWS.Debian file but I'm not confident about my english so a
nice review from debian-l10n-english team would be nice :)

Here is the text from NEWS.Debian

-------------------

  Since 0.5.7-5 ample could write a pidfile and run as a daemon
  for unattended use, a sample config file is included also an
  init script.

  Daemon use will remain disabled by default
  please edit /etc/default/ample in order to enable it.
  The -i option was added in this release, this option write
  a pidfile on the given directory, please check ample(1)

Cheers.
--
Rene Mauricio Mayorga   |  jabber: rmayorga@jabber.org
http://rmayorga.org     |