Re: [RFR] templates://fontconfig/{fontconfig-config.templates}

Quoting Keith Packard (keithp@keithp.com):
> On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 08:33 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
> > as a bug report, and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
> > a subject tag.
>
> Looks like reasonable changes to me. Will we need changes in other
> translations as a result of this work?

The process includes a round for translation updates after the review
of templates. The translators will have something like 2 weeks which
has already proven enough for them to cope with the changes.

The patch you'll finally get in about 1 month should include these
changes. You'll indeed get a tarball with the new PO files rathe rthan
a patch.

Of course, we always find unresponsive translators and, therefore,
some translations will end up incomplete after the process but those
will have the whole etch->lenny release cycle to cope with that..:-)