Re: Please proofread my English in debconf templates

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 10:47, Benjamin Drieu wrote:

>  Please note that these options will only be asked of you the first
>  time around and only new options will show during future upgrades.

This is fine, but it's a little awkward.  I'd write instead:

Please note that by default these questions will only be asked the first
time you install the package; only new questions will be shown during
future upgrades.

> If you use another
>  webserver, you will have to handle the web ends manually.

I'd say:

If you use another webserver, you will have to configure it manually.

>  manager must be configured to allow password authentification or

authentication

>  daCode support two language at the moment, French and English.  This
>  configures default language.

You're missing an article: "configures the default language".

Other than these minor bits, it looks very good!