thanks for your bid!

thanks for your bid
Flightbidders! partners with different online wholeseller.
Since super discount hotel rooms come and go sometimes real quick,
we recommend that you visit in the meantime the  "real time" airline ticket auctions within our site, operated by skyauction.
FLIGHTBIDDERS! teams up with
Sky Auctions!, the only real time auctions for hotel rooms, starting at $ 1.00 PER NIGHT !!!
Klick here or paste this address into your browser, you will never pay a regular hotel room price again:

http://www.flightbidders.com/auction_01.htm

Remember , and thats' NO JOKE: Flights STARTING at $1.00 per Person  - just imagine, it's not a joke !

As soon we receive a matching offer concerning your bid, we will contact you immediatly again.

Till then - happy bidding

FLIGHTBIDDERS.com