Thank you for your application!

Title: Thank you for your application!

Please note that this is an automatic response confirming receipt of your correspondence. Please do not reply to this email.

Thank you for your application!

Your application has been received and is currently being reviewed.

What happens now?

We will be in contact with you once the review process has been completed and you have fulfilled the criteria of the position.

If you do not receive a response from a K2 Consultant within 15 working days, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.

To browse through all current vacancies advertised by K2 Recruitment please feel free to visit our website. Should you be interested in any existing opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

K2 Recruitment & Consulting

http://www.k2.net.au