Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

Frank Küster wrote:

Thanks for the translation. However, the translations for tetex-base and
tetex-bin seem to be mixed in one bunch in the mail body, with the
header for tetex-bin missing, and the translations for tetex-base
commented.
Could you be so kind and resend it with the two files as separate
attachments? I fear I will mess it all up if I try to divide it into its
parts.
Regards, Frank

Arrrggg!!!

I got confused.... I thought all were from the same package... I'll do it ASAP (this evening)

Josep