Re: (forw) Re: Geneweb package debconf templates translations

Quoting Jordi Mallach (jordi@debian.org):

> > "Be sure of what you do before accepting this". I think I'll adopt this
> > in english (catalan is nice to me : I understand everything you wrote
> > : sounds easy to learn for a french mind...I should consider learning it!)
>
> Hehe, cool. I won't need to change my translation after that :)

But this is a "promesse en l'air" as we say in french. I will probably
never have time for that (maybe when I'll retire in 20 years!)

> Ah, you should consider switching to po-debconf. It looks like
> debconf-utils are deprectaed, and po-debconf makes our lives so much
> easier :)

Yep. I read about this in debian-l10n-french. Yet Another Tool to
Learn to Deal With...Sigh....:-)

bash-2.05b# apt-get install po-debconf
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, po-debconf is already the newest version.

OK...'t was already there and I didn't know about that. So, "cd
/usr/share/doc/po-debconf" and read all the stuff..