(forw) Re: Geneweb package debconf templates translations

Hola folks,

I recently had some mail exchange with a nice spanish fellow named
Carlos Valdivia Yagüe <valyag@hotpop.com>. Maybe some of you know him.

Carlos kindly translated into spanish the debconf templates for
geneweb (web-based genealogical software) for which I'm the package
maintainer).

I asked him whether he knows someone who would help and translate "my"
templates into catalan (this would be nice as geneweb itself is
translated in catalan).

So, here am I..:)

Of course, there is maybe already something for translating all Debian
templates into catalan. Then I would of course wait for the process to
arrive to geneweb (we have such thing for fr translations,
coordinations by Denis Barbier).

But, anyway, if someone feels comfortable for the translation he/she
is welcome. There are about 25 lignes in 3 templates to be translated.

Please keep me CC'ed to answers as I'm of course not subscribed to
your list.....

Greetings from coooooold Paris today.