Re: Knoppix 5.3.1 LiveDVD. Jabber client PSI are exist in there?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 05:09:55PM +1100, sms wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm interesting about existence of jabber client PSI in Knoppix 5.3.1
> LiveDVD. PSI client are exist in Knoppix 5.3.1 or not? If it exists in
> Knoppix 5.3.1 so than which version number?
> Help me, please. ;-)

pidgin is a universal chat cient that knows about virtually ALL chat
protocols, such as AIM, ICQ, ICR, Gadu-Gadu and Jabber.

You can create a Jabber connection by selecting the "XMPP" protocol, and
enter your Jabber credentials.

PSI is no longer included. It has IMHO no advantage in comparison to
pidgin.