Re: Knoppix 5.3.1 LiveDVD. Jabber client PSI are exist in there?

sms schrieb:

> Hi.
> I'm interesting about existence of jabber client PSI in Knoppix 5.3.1
> LiveDVD. PSI client are exist in Knoppix 5.3.1 or not? If it exists in
> Knoppix 5.3.1 so than which version number?
> Help me, please. ;-)

Hi sms.

psi is not installed by default. But it is easy to install.

Open a console:

    sudo apt-get update

    sudo apt-get install psi

If apt-get update show you some errors, edit the file
/etc/apt/sources.list (for example: 'sudo kwrite /etc/apt/sources.list'
and change these rows from

    # Unstable

    deb http://ftp.......

    # Unstable Sources

    deb-src http://ftp........

    # Unstable

    # deb http://ftp.......

    # Unstable Sources

    # deb-src http://ftp........

After this you do not need to make an Update again. Just install psi.