Re: [debian-knoppix] Install 3.4 to HD

Hallo mi-oldradios,

test the cd when starting knoppix. At the prompt enter:

knoppix testcd gmt desktop=....

...and the rest of your bootparameters, like gmt ...! testcd will check
the files on CD against their md5sums. Afterwords the normal boot
continues.

I have had CD's that won't work on one computer, but did a nice job on
others.

Greetings

Achim

I n g e n i e u r b ü r o   H A U