RE: [debian-knoppix] USB Pen Drives.

Hello

I think I first sent this to the wrong address, so I'm sending it again.

I have a USB Pen Drive that I use with Knoppix 3.4 while it's booted from
the CD ROM i.e. so I can transfer files to and from my Windows NT4 drive
(Windows NT4 does not support USB so Knoppix is great for me with this). My
USB Pen Drive is a 128mb "PQI Traveling Disk 2.0" (USB 2.0 Plus - whatever
that means). I did not need to do any re-formatting or use cfdisk or
anything like that with my USB Pen Drive, I just have to make sure the drive
is mounted etc.

Have fun

Peter Mount
info@petermount.au.com

04&depa=0

It has the smallest form factor and two of them will
fit in a credit card sized case for your wallet.

-Matt